Anyone got their JP2C Yet In The UK?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulg2uk

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just checking if anyone in the UK has got their JP2C's yet? or if they know earn they are coming into the UK? I think I've caved and I'm gonna order one.

Cheers

Paul

Just got an email back from the UK distributor. They said the shipment is on the way and should be here mid July.

Still a while to wait unfortunately!

Lol - tragic. I've been waiting forever!

I think the reason is the transformer. UK has 240v which is obviously the smallest market of the voltages :(

nitefly said:
Lol - tragic. I've been waiting forever!

I think the reason is the transformer. UK has 240v which is obviously the smallest market of the voltages :(

More than likely. The guys at the distributor said the shipment is late as well, could be because of the weather.

transformer seems a likely reason. i got my jp-2c from thomann mid may, 230 volts for the netherlands. on the bright side, it's definately worth the wait:)

wezzley said:
transformer seems a likely reason. i got my jp-2c from thomann mid may, 230 volts for the netherlands. on the bright side, it's definately worth the wait:)

I didn't think of that, your are probably right. I thought it was a bit strange that Thomann had them in stock and none of the UK stores had any. We are always last to get stuff in the UK. Oh well not long to wait now anyway. Really looking forward to getting mine. I actually bought a 1956 reissue strat recently and couldn't get on with it so I sent it back and decided to go with the JP2C. Best decision ever lol!

paulg2uk said:
Just got an email back from the UK distributor. They said the shipment is on the way and should be here mid July.

Still a while to wait unfortunately!

Same arrival time for Australia. It just so happens that my tax return also coincides with the JP-2C arrival date 8)

0369f6430e9af66de0b1eada2fa74a58.jpg

Waiting for the JP-2C in the UK.

I just got word from my dealer guys, The JP2C's have arrived in the UK and my dealer will be getting their's on Monday. So hopefully I'll be unwrapping my new amp on tues eve after work. Just in time for my birthday as well awesome! :p

I have had no such word yet... pfffttt...

Knowing me I'll be the one who doesn't get one on the first shipment :roll: :lol:

Here's hoping you get yours on Tuesday!

nitefly said:
I have had no such word yet... pfffttt...

Knowing me I'll be the one who doesn't get one on the first shipment :roll: :lol:

Here's hoping you get yours on Tuesday!

That's the word anyway. I'm thinking probably Wednesday now as i'm not sure it will get to my dealer on time to go out again for a tues delivery but you never know. Where did you order from? if you don't mind me asking of course.

Hi guys,

Some good news, I got a call from my dealer this morning. My JP2C has turned up and is on track for delivery tomorrow can't wait!

I just chased my dealer and they said the same... BRING ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/,

nitefly said:
I just chased my dealer and they said the same... BRING ON TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/,

Nice one it looks like most dealers in the UK got their shipment today. It will be interesting to see how quick they sell out and who went for the limited edition over the normal model. I couldn't really see the point of spending another £1000 for a limited version but that's just me.

I guess we know what we will be doing after work tomorrow evening :lol:

Well I just booked the day off.... not trusting them to leave it behind the bins! :lol:

nitefly said:
Well I just booked the day off.... not trusting them to leave it behind the bins! :lol:

Lol lucky you, I've sent mine to my work address so I have to wait all day before I can even play it. Oh well it will be worth the wait.

Well... I don't think work would appreciate an enormous 2x12 cabinet showing up at the same time... how selfish of them :roll: :p

It does mean I'll be working to about 11pm tonight thought *sad face*

Will only get confirmation that it's shipped later today......

Wasn't lying - just got home at 11:19pm!!

Delivery scheduled for tomorrow 8)

Latest posts

Back