Abarth's Beast

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

settecorde76

Reaction score
Yes, guitar is my first passion at all, and music too...
But also THIS type of music is very exciting for me...check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-iRifVkJc

LANCIA DELTA S4
1.600 lt
Turbo with Volumex
4WD
ca. 600hp

What a great monster! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Top Gear did a bit on the new Abarth 500 and that looks like a bad *** little car. You can't get Fiat's in the US but there are a couple of them in my vintage race group.

Some back ground for my Italian and UK friends. My cousin (2 days younger) is the widow of Giovanni Agnelli (yes the Fiat/Piaggio Agnelli) and is now linked to John Frieda.

ned said:
Top Gear did a bit on the new Abarth 500 and that looks like a bad *** little car. You can't get Fiat's in the US but there are a couple of them in my vintage race group.

Some back ground for my Italian and UK friends. My cousin (2 days younger) is the widow of Giovanni Agnelli (yes the Fiat/Piaggio Agnelli) and is now linked to John Frieda.

Really? So Avery Howe is your cousin? Great! You have an important family tree, I suppose... :wink: Giovanni Agnelli could be a great manager for the Fiat company but, unfortunately, he died too soon.
However, I think that the best Abarth's era was in the early years, in the 50's and 60's; Carl Abarth was a great developer of race beasts based on popular cars like Fiat 500, 600, 850 and so on but, now, the spirit of Carl Abarth is dead. Now Abarth is a branch of Fiat company and, of course, a brand only...it's a fact!
The Delta S4 was the last expression of the fine Italian art of making rally cars and, reputed by many people, one of the most powerful race car in the world.... 8)

Yup that's her and our family tree is nothing special. Just a bunch of Scottish mutts from Philly, Cullen Skink anyone. My grandfather built houses, my father did engine work on corp. jets and I'm a basic marketing puke that uses math and statistics to target people. She just hit the jackpot.

One of these days I'm going to get to Italy. Been to the England, Netherlands, France, Germany and Spain but never Italy. And here's hoping Beck's get his "get out of jail free card" and can stay at Milan, US football sucks hard core. It's like watching people run in quick sand compared to the European game.

ned said:
Yup that's her and our family tree is nothing special. Just a bunch of Scottish mutts from Philly, Cullen Skink anyone. My grandfather built houses, my father did engine work on corp. jets and I'm a basic marketing puke that uses math and statistics to target people. She just hit the jackpot.

One of these days I'm going to get to Italy. Been to the England, Netherlands, France, Germany and Spain but never Italy. And here's hoping Beck's get his "get out of jail free card" and can stay at Milan, US football sucks hard core. It's like watching people run in quick sand compared to the European game.

Yes...all Milan fans want to keep Beckham here in Italy and I think Berlusconi can makes this possible. I don't like football at all but is well known that US football sucks anytime! They better do baseball and, obviously, basketball.
I live in Vicenza, near Venice; let me know if you will come here in the future. I'll be pleased to be your tour guide! :wink:

Back