• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A lot of Mesa Boogie covers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
like the post says, I have a lot of these sitting around. All of them are new and some of them are still in the plastic wrap.

I would like 25-40 bucks for them each. Or best offer. I am really trying to dump these. I acquired them from an ******* at guitar center that was going to just pitch them.

I imagine they all belong to a boogie out there - where some poor sap purchased it and didn't know that they come with the amp.

E-checks preferred.

$8.00 for shipping and fee

Anyways here is the list, and they all specifically say the model name except the ones noted w/ dims:

1 - mark 5 head (wide head, I am sure it fits all of them)
2 - walkabouts (dims 18x15x20) - one of these say walkabout and the other is identical, hence the dims.
1 - 1x12 express25
3 - 4x12 trad slant (don't know if that makes a difference)
1 - 1x12 mark short combo
1 - 1x15 PWR house
1 - 2x12 recto cab - SOLD
2 - 4x12 recto slant
1 - 4x10/2x12 PWR house
1 - 23x14x24 - not sure about this one.

Please let me know which one you would want and I will let you know if I still have it.

Thank you

gts said:
Are they the newer style covers?

Post pics if not sure.

Honestly, they are all mixed. Just let me know which ones you were interested in and I will let you know which are newer (padded) or traditional (heavy cloth).

Though if I have some extra time this weekend, I will try to get those specifics.

Easier if you just inquire.

Thanks,

*bump* *bump* *bump*

seriously people, send me offers if you don't like the prices. I really would rather get rid of these to mesa/any amp owners, who need them LOL.

Any money is better than trashing these.

Rock N Roll

I'm interested in a mark short combo cover.

Where are you located? I'm in san francisco.

I sent you a PM, but its stuck in my outbox, weird.

Let me know if you still have it.

thx

Latest posts

Back