• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2005 Gibson ES335 Dot Neck Reissue with Figured Top

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robberns

Reaction score
2005 Gibson ES-335 Semi-hollow body guitar, Vintage Sunburst, Flamed maple Top, in very good condition.
Images at: http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d103/robberns/For Sale/335/
Has a few polish swirls and a small scratch by the volume controls (not through the clear coat) which I have tried to show in the pictures. Frets are in excellent shape, as is the nut. Tailpiece and bridge have been upgraded to TonePro's, and I will include the original Gibson tailpiece and ABR-1 bridge. Includes original Gibson case, in excellent condition.
$1850 shipped in the CONUS, no trades or low-ballers please.
I have over 170 positive feedback ratings on Ebay and have bought/sold on The Gear Page many times.
The Gibson ES-335 Reissue Electric Guitar is about the most versatile guitar you can have. Classic semi-hollowbody design and dual '57 Gibson humbuckers combine to produce everything from full-bodied growls to singing sustain. The ES-335 also features a thin tapered 1960s neck and rosewood fingerboard (24-3/4" scale), body/neck binding, nickel-plated hardware with Grover heads, tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece, separate volume and tone controls, and a 3-way switch.
Gibson ES-335 Dot Plain-top Electric Guitar with Gloss Finish Features:
• Classic semi-hollowbody design
• Dual '57 Gibson humbuckers
• Thin tapered '60s neck
• Rosewood fingerboard
• Nickel hardware
• Grover tuners
• Tune-o-matic bridge with stopbar tailpiece
• Separate volume and tone controls with 3-way switch
• Gibson Hard shell case
ES335_fr3.jpg

ES335_back2.jpg