2 channel tripple grail?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animusofabbas

Reaction score
Is there a two channel Tripple (recto) Grail? Like the pre500 duels? Is there revisions etc that sound better? Anyone have any info? Im just curious.

I guess I'll try to get info again since my thread got pushed way down: Anyone know anything about Pre-100 Dual Rectos?

So are the serial numbers in numerical order. Meaning from 1-1000 there are tripples in that number? Has anyone seen and or heard of a pre500 tripple? Or are they on there own serial number prefix? Btw mint site really says alot!

animusofabbas said:
So are the serial numbers in numerical order. Meaning from 1-1000 there are tripples in that number? Has anyone seen and or heard of a pre500 tripple? Or are they on there own serial number prefix? Btw mint site really says alot!
Not really sure...perhaps you can be the flag bearer for this! It's hard to find people out there looking into that much detail.

I was looking at the Archives, and am wondering now if you have any info about the early Duals. I've been offered #R0064 and was wondering if maybe you could help me authenticate since it has an attached power plug...PM me and I'll send you pictures of it. The front logo doesn't look small like it's supposed to be...

kingster911 said:
I was looking at the Archives, and am wondering now if you have any info about the early Duals. I've been offered #R0064 and was wondering if maybe you could help me authenticate since it has an attached power plug...PM me and I'll send you pictures of it. The front logo doesn't look small like it's supposed to be...

Front logo doesn't mean anything...they could've switched the headshell out. If you can't verify it via the guide, send me an email w. pics by clicking on the email button in my profile

Aside from the transformers, the dual and triple are identical. So it's certainly possible that a triple could have been made with an earlier-than-RF-1E main board.

But it certainly would not have had the 562100 OT. I guess it's conceivable that one could be built with the OT from the Coliseum series, but surely by 1992 those OTs would have been gone or at least in very short supply. And those that might have been leftover would almost certainly have been simulclass pieces.

Im going to look into this. Ahh another project. So the earliest serial number is 2500? ok magnum pi is on the case!!

Latest posts

Back