• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Recto 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erotomaniac1928

Reaction score
I hoping to pick one up for around $500 being as the other guitarist in my band just got one with the tags still on it for that price. Also, a local pickup in Northern California would be nice due to shipping cost, but I cant have everything, haha.

Erotomaniac1928 said:
I hoping to pick one up for around $500 being as the other guitarist in my band just got one with the tags still on it for that price. Also, a local pickup in Northern California would be nice due to shipping cost, but I cant have everything, haha.

Did you check CL in your area I think there was two of these available in your price range. I am in Norcal and was looking for one of these but made another purchase. I remember seeing two different listings for what you are looking for. One guy was in Vacaville.

Funny enough, the cab my friend purchased was from the guy in Vacaville. There was another on there in SF for 400, but I cant get ahold of the seller.

Latest posts

Back