What rack cases do you guys use?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arioch

Reaction score
Title says it all. Im looking to enclose my 2:100 and im kinda lost in the rack case department. What are you guys using?

The old boogie shock mount cases are still great case to go with. I've had a 12 and a 22 space and they are real solid. They are pretty huge but have good ventilation. There Boogie.
Sometimes if your trying to keep it smaller and more portable going with the non shock mount can be easier to transport. I have a road ready brand 8 space like this and it's a decent budget case that still looks nice.

Boogie Shockmount, don't know how much they usually cost.
I managed to find a 21U for 150€ (about 180$)...great build-value (Boogie) and
even better price :)

I actually use boogie shock mount cases myself.I've been on a hunt fora 6 and 8 space shockmount for a long time.if u find too many let me know...

I searched high and low for a Boogie SUS-4 rack case. I finally found an 8 space and I was ridiculously happy to buy it used. It was in pretty good condition too. The shock mount system is spot on and the casters they used are pretty smooth. Obviously, when Mesa does anything it's usually top shelf, and their rack cases were no exception. Sorry to see them discontinued.

I've had a shockmount OSP 20 space rack that I Loved. I also had a calzone case that was ok.

I have a 6 and 8 space sus4 mesa case. I like em quite a bit for the ventilation factor but theyre heavy for sure! Also like Get off my Case and Kryptonite cases.

Affordabe Cases are well made but they tryed to rip me off for almost 800- I had to threaten lawsuit before the refund....f**k them!

photo.php

Latest posts

Back