Well known DC users?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erotomaniac1928

Reaction score
Inspired by the "Famous (or known) Mark III users" thread. I'm curious to know if any big names ever endorsed these amps, especially with the cult-esque following the DC series has.

Don't quote me but I believe I read somewhere that Jim Root of Slipknot used a DC-10 on their self-titled &/or Iowa albums.

EleventhHour2139 said:
Don't quote me but I believe I read somewhere that Jim Root of Slipknot used a DC-10 on their self-titled &/or Iowa albums.

Yeah I remember reading that in Guitar World years ago. And as far as Calibers go I know Pepper Keenan from COC uses them.

One of the guys from Bang Camaro uses a DC10 head.

:lol: There's this really obscure guy in south western New Mexico....Oh wait, that's me, oh well..... :lol:

I can't think of anybody off hand. Shame too! They are really great amps.

The guy from The Mighty Mighty Bosstones used a DC. Dunno if they gig anymore..........

:shock: ****!!!!!! :shock:

I would just buy one for $500 and use the rest of the money to buy every album that FZ ever recorded!
Then.....I would use the rest of the money to take my family to Disneyland for a week........

Back