• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Long Head Shell (to fit MKIII)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navigator

Reaction score
Anyone have a long head shell for MK series wide-body chassis?

Looking to buy, but also have a very nice blonde wide body cab (custom ordered from Mesa) that I'd be willing to do a trade deal on. The amp sounds great in the cab, but it's not my main amp these days and I need it to take up less space in my place!

Once upon a time, a forum member named GTS made the best headshells around. Get in touch with him - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for the replies guys. I actually did communicate with him some time ago and his work looked nice. I think it was a bit more than I was able to pay at the time. What did your head cabs go for? Feel free to PM me about it if you like. Thanks again.

PMs returned. Thanks again GTS.

Still looking for a used (long) headshell. And I have a nice blonde (w/leather corners) combo shell to swap or sell. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back