Tone Sample: Mark III + Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlpasco

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a used 2007 strat yesterday for about $700 and played with it most of the night.

It sounds great with the Mark III cleans, but I was particularly stoked when I heard it on the lead channel. This is with the hum bucker, but it actually sounded pretty wild in most of the other 4 pickup configurations: https://soundcloud.com/dlpasco/vital. It's rough in the middle but I love the tone SO much.

All I've ever run through the Mark III before has humbucking Gibson and Epiphones, and a Schecter 7 string with EMGs.

These two play very, very well together.

I have just about the same set up. Mark III Blue Stripe + Fender Am. Standard HSS. The tonal diversity is awesome. Our band does originals and covers. Cover tunes range from Stone Temple to The Black Keys to Average White Band. I'm very satisfied with my current set up. I still love my EB/MM EVH through my Mark III but for this band I gotta have that single coil/clean channel/Boogie tone every now and then. And the lead channel....I likes! And ch2 too for that matter.

Excellent recordings u got there, btw!

Latest posts

Back