they said it cant be done

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Well I called mesa to order the parts to add a light to my f50 footswitch for the reverb, and after the cust serv guy spoke to the amp tech they came to the conclusion that it coulnt be done because of the circuit board.
Enter metalmike I posted a ? about doing this a couple of weeks ago and mike answered me with the following pic showing how to do it. Sure enough did just what he said and it works beutifully the only thing is whenm the light is on the reverb is off, who gives a **** at least I know when its on and off which is nice .
So anyone who wants to do it, go for it very easy got all the parts at radioshack for like 6 bucks.
reverbswitch.jpg

DSCN0444.jpg

hey you could try to put the led on the other wire as that might make the led work properly with the led on when reverb is one and lef off when reverdb is off

yeah I had it that way but didnt work , I dont care either thanks mike

no worries glad i could be of some help.

funny thing is i built a reverb switch for my friends orange and it does the same thing with the led.

like I said no problem as long as I know the difference!

yeah, it's pretty silly to not include an LED for the reverb on the FS. That always perturbed me about my Rect-o-VERB.

Now I have a Stiletto and it doesn't have reverb so I just use the verb on my GT-8 and all is well...[/u][/i]

Latest posts

Back