the ++ mod is what I need, can my tech preform it

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
Hi there

Since my C+ ( Org loaded long head c+) livs 99% of the time in my apartment studio,i was thinking that the ++ mod would make it possible to get good saturated sound at lower volume levels,( because lately i have gotten several of noise complains .)

Its the JP/Hetfield mod im talking about not the Vol mod.

I have found THE boogie tech here in denmark, and my amp is wating to get services, cleaned up, and get a complet cap job.

He clearly knows his stuff and have worked on several mark II´s, the score is , can the ++ mod be preformed buy a good guitar tech ,but hassent preformed that exact mod before , or is it only boogie that has the parts ?

I REALLY RALLY dont want to ship my precious all the way to boogie land from Denmark unless im forced to it

REGARDS

cremona said:
Hi there

....... was thinking that the ++ mod would make it possible to get good saturated sound at lower volume levels.

Not a true staement. I would spend money on a GOOD quality attenuator, if I wanted to tame the volume of a C+.

Back