THE BEST deal of the Year!!!! period.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigo1999

Reaction score
well at least for me!! :D

yes guys, im REALLY happy and i have to share that with my cool forumites :D 8) :D

now it's official!!! i was waiting good news from a good friend of mine that lives in San Diego about a backpage deal and the seller accepted the offer 8) plus she's already at my friends place!!

now im a proud owner of this cute lil beast:

http://sandiego.backpage.com/musician/classifieds/EnlargeImage?oid=oid%3A1813994&image=oid%3A1813993

Oooh, sweeeet top!!! I'm sure it'll play great. Congrats!!

Edward

Thanks Edward!! :D

my friend said she's flawless, no nicks, dings or whatsoever. the seller was really hanged, he has to sell all his gear to pay his mortgage and stuff.

he didnt sold her, he actually burned her . . . :wink:

Gorgeous!!!!!!! Those PRS's play so **** well...I myself am the proud owner of a CE-22 Flame Maple Top, and the guitar is fantastic...The only downfall is that I baby it too much on stage...that's why I play mainly strats, cuz I like to beat um' up on stage!!! CONGRATS!!!

Does he have any more super deals on a PRS? I've been contemplating getting one. I'd love to find one for an awesome price in mint condition......

Thanks for the compliments guys!! really thank you! :D

actually i wasnt even near of thinking of buying another axe. i was searching for a Taylor for a friend of mine and stuck with that one, at first i was thinking it was a scam . . .

the guy started asking 1500usd with a bunch of other stuff, he sold some of the stuff but not the PRS, then he went down to 1300obo and stayed there for a week or so.

that's when i offered him 1000usd cash and he accepted! :shock:

i was pure lucky, the typical case of being at the right place at the right time, just it. :lol:

but sometimes i do found cool deals at backpage (not as good as this one, sure, but . . .), it's really a matter of waiting.

Great deal! I'll give you $1001 for it :lol:

It's almost as good as the deal I made about 5 years ago. I got a 92 PRS Custom w/birds and an 88 with moons for $2000 total. Both are 10-tops. The 88 alone is worth over $2k.

Congratulations....you got that guitar for a steal.

Tuna141 said:
Great deal! I'll give you $1001 for it :lol:

It's almost as good as the deal I made about 5 years ago. I got a 92 PRS Custom w/birds and an 88 with moons for $2000 total. Both are 10-tops. The 88 alone is worth over $2k.

Congratulations....you got that guitar for a steal.

if was at least $1002 . . . :wink:

wow, your deal was also awesome!! (actually, i think it was better than mine . . .).

fwiw, i also think that it's going to be a good investment, i mean, in 30 years, how much will worth a PRS singlecut pre lawsuit?? . . . i bet something like a 59' LP is now (maybe lil less).

thanks for the compliments tuna!! 8)

Vigo1999

I was in a music store today and seen a PRS, not the same model as yours but the same top. Oh my God! This thing was beautiful! Photos can’t do it justice.

Wow, that looks great. I think I may just need to check one of them out. I love Les Pauls, but they get heavy after a while. 8)

Latest posts

Back