• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STR 450's FS

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paytojt

Reaction score
I have 5 STR 450's that came with my Roadster. They sound great of course, but I prefer the 6L6 tone over the EL 34 tone for most of the music I play. They work perfectly, and 2 are labeled green, 1 blue. Would anyone be interested in buying them for $40 shipped each? Shipping would be less if you buy more than one. I'd be happy to give pics if you'll just PM an email address. EDIT 3 left.

how new are they and are they matched?? I would want 2 if so.

Nice, you got a Roadster. You like it so far? You are like me going through Mesas like crazy. I'm finally happy with my amp... Good ol' Rect-o-Verb combo.

Rock on!

MusicManJP6 said:
Nice, you got a Roadster. You like it so far? You are like me going through Mesas like crazy. I'm finally happy with my amp... Good ol' Rect-o-Verb combo.

Rock on!

Yeah, this is the one. No complaints so far. We'll see. With the new Mark V, who knows!

paytojt said:
MusicManJP6 said:

Rock on!

Yeah, this is the one. No complaints so far. We'll see. With the new Mark V, who knows!

Glad you found a keeper! If I was a more serious gigging musician then I would have kept my Roadster I had. It's an AWESOME amp, but it was just more than I needed and I couldn't stand the thought of not using it in 100 watt or bold (ever) so the Rectoverb seemed like the way to go. I mostly miss the clean and tweed tones. I may pick up a Lonestar in the future to cure that for me...

Take care!

Latest posts

Back