Serious help need choosing switching system for my rig...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeleigh

Reaction score
Ok, I have a Triple rectifier for my rhythm sounds and a JCM 900 SL-X 2100 for my lead sounds. I want to use them both into my 1960A.

I have decieded to use the Radial Engineering Headbone cab switcher. The problem is I need a switching system to

1) control the cab switcher
2) control the switching between clean and channel 3 on my recto

What is the cheapest and best method of doing this? My options are the GCX Audio Switcher and Amp gizmo etc, and advice would be much appreciated.

i use a GCX ..... this is the place for that kind of Q.....

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/index.php?sid=52939cc58b422f21f4f7421344cadb33

I like the amp gizmo, for the money $299 or so. Smaller so you don't need a rack too!! I am looking into one to switch channels on my Engl powerball and Triple rectifier at the same time with a midi controller. And might just mount the RJM on my head or in head case. And the RJM mastermind is the easiest I have heard to control the amp gizmo. RJM products are great and easy. Ron has specific cables for Mesa or Marshall that will work great. Email him, they are great with customer service. Later.

i use an rg-16 to control all the functions on my mark IV..channels, eq etc as well
as 5 or 6 pedals and my gmajor. best stuff out there.

i use the RJM RG-16 as well. i do all the channel switching + soloboost for my dual recto and roadster at the same time, loop 4 mxr pedals, select the preampsection (from the two heads) and switch in/out an old digitech IPS33B harmonizer.
everything is done by the RG-16.
you can use the amp-control function for the head and use the loops 5-8 for extra relais-switching. loops 1-4 can be used as audio loops for any type of pedal or preamp.

Latest posts

Back