Roadster Schematics?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMac5

Reaction score
Does anybody have or know where I can get a schematic for a Roadster. I want to have it modded by Voodoo Amps. I email them and they said they where going to try to obtain the schematics for the amp first to make sure they can do it. They also asked me to se if I could get one.

Ask Hamburglar to steal one for you. :lol:

Ok, that wasn't funny :lol:

It is probably too new to have a full schematic floating around.

You want to mod a brand new amp? Is it a functional mod or you just want to see what can be done to the amp tone wise?

Don't get me wrong I love tinkering but a roadster isn't exactly an easy amp to mess with.

A mesa repair center should be able to get a schematic from Mesa.

Greg

disassembled said:
You want to mod a brand new amp? Is it a functional mod or you just want to see what can be done to the amp tone wise?

Don't get me wrong I love tinkering but a roadster isn't exactly an easy amp to mess with.

A mesa repair center should be able to get a schematic from Mesa.

Greg

I had Voodoo Amps do a deluxe mod a brand new Marshal TSL already, and the results were superb.

I'd love to get my hands on a schematic as well just for information purposes as I'm happy with the sound of it, minus the popping :evil:

Ciao ...

Latest posts

Back