Roadster making loud pop noises when switching to channel 3

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried cycling through the channels while on standby..................

Mine does that too but only on the first cycle through. I just cycle through all channels as soon as I take it off standby and it doesn't make any noise after that. hope that helps.

oyster said:
Mine does that too but only on the first cycle through. I just cycle through all channels as soon as I take it off standby and it doesn't make any noise after that. hope that helps.

tried it, still making loud pop noises! :cry: :evil: :(

Haven't tried it yet but they say if you are playing and switch, it should not pop. Give it a try and see......... I'll let you know what I find. Funny the combo did not pop after cycling on standby. The head pops......

My Road king does that too. I find that it will not pop if i switch the amp to channel 3 while in standby and then take it out of standby.

Anyone find their channel 4 to be darker then channel 3? When i switch Modern to Vintage on my RKII it is much darker and it is not as loud as the modern voicing.

yes ch4 is definitely darker than ch3 (roadster, equivalent to RK). Just different sounding... every channel is voiced differently just a matter of finding the ones that work best for your applications. 8)

Well it pops 2 or 3 times then it doesn't pop, only happens in channel 3. Seems like when the amp has been on for a while, no more pop.

mine only popped the first time i would click it to channel 3..

so i started clicking on channel 3 before i turn the standby off.

then i noticed that i moved the switch to modern, and it doesnt pop anymore..

i only noticed it when it was on vintage..

Latest posts

Back