reverb foot switch for LSC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidp158

Reaction score
I want to add a foot switch to my LSC's 2 button foot switch. The manual says a simple tip-to-ground switch is all that's needed. I'm wondering if there's a way to add an LED indicator light for this. I have a LoopMaster true bypass effects loop switcher that uses external power to illuminate the LED indicator light. I'm wondering if there is a way I could use something like this, or modify the switch to control the reverb on/off function. There doesn't appear to be any power going to the reverb foot switch jack, so I don't think it would power the LED, but I'm also concerned about causing any damage to the circuit. If anyone can chime in on this, I'd appreciate it.

Per the owner's manual:
The Reverb feature contains a Remote Switch jack that allows you to control the Reverb effect from a separate footswitch. The 1/4” jack is located on the underside of the chassis just below where the SLAVE jack is located on the extreme right side of the Back Panel. Connecting any tip-to-ground, latching-type footswitch will allow you to toggle on and off the Reverb effect.

cheers,
Dave

if theres room you can just drill 2 holes in the footswitch and add a switch led and jack to the existing switch and controll the reverb

Latest posts

Back