• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oh no, Monsta did it again!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigo1999

Reaction score
:mrgreen:

First the box from NM:

DVC01973.jpg

DVC01974.jpg

you can see he's really worried about her, double packing foam and stuff

DVC01975.jpg

then plastic covers to protect her for dings, scuffs and everything

DVC01976.jpg

even the power cord was covered with plastic bubble (or whatever you call it, i forgot, sorry)

DVC01977.jpg

DVC01983.jpg

and yes, there are tubes in it: :D

DVC01984.jpg

and she came to life again 8)

DVC01979.jpg

DVC01980.jpg

I cant stress enough how much i love this guy :mrgreen: from Silver City, NM, to Rio, Brazil (around 6000 miles) without a single ding.

thanks Andy!!!!!

JF Omalycat said:
Seems like an appropriate place for a "good seller" review?

actually i really dont know where to put it :? but since i bought it from the "classifieds" section, i thought it was a good place to start.

but yes, it's more of a "good seller review". the old guys knows Andy, but there are a lot of newbies in the bboard nowadays. 8)

Andy is great - spoke with him on the hone once and it is pretty apparent that he is passionate about his work. Just wish I could afford to send my stuff to him. If I had the cash - I wouldn't hesitate.

eschoendorff said:
Andy is great - spoke with him on the hone once and it is pretty apparent that he is passionate about his work. Just wish I could afford to send my stuff to him. If I had the cash - I wouldn't hesitate.

:lol: Well, it looks like we will be relocating to the Oregon area most likely. Don't know if that is any closer, but I'll definitely need the work!

Latest posts

Back