• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O.K. I'm keepin' the 60 watter, would still like a C+ DRG

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8or3

Reaction score
I have a killer 60 watt C+ (SRG) in a beautiful paduak combo (EVM12L) I'ld like to trade for a C+ Simulclass.
I know it's a longshot, but I'ld really like aother Simulclass C+ in any type combo or headshell condition is not a factor as long as the amp works and has not been hogged out beyond repair.
My amp has been "blueprinted" by Boogiebabies and is current on all it's shots. It's truely "plug and play".
I don't think you could find a better 60 watter.
Ed, I know you're thinking WTF, but you can call me for an explaination in detail.
Anyway, PM me with what you got. What I've got is outstanding and I didn't come to this decision without giving it a lot of thought.
See 'ya, Jim

The amp is a 60W with Reverb and EQ. It's in excellent condition, is tight and sounds killer.
It has a LOT of gain too if you want it..... :mrgreen:

100% perfect working order !!!!

Back