New Amp Day!!! ElectraDyne!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abecon5

Reaction score
Teh Mesa ElectraDyne is simply EPIC!!!

My map is Serial# 22.

There is simply nothing like it. It's unlike any mesa that i have ever played (ron nutz:poke:)

The vocing is vintage but has the agression to keep up with any modern high gainer.

Each note is articulate. This is the first mesa i have played that had a usable gain setting past noon!!! I had the gain on 3:00pm EST and each note was clear and tight.
oh, and i just had all the controls at noon to start with and the toan was spot on. didnt need hours to dial in. however, looking at all the options it has (esp on the back panel) this map is very verstile!!

mapfest dudes, you are in for a treat!. I will try to get some clips up on sunday. Cant tomrrow. sorry.

here are some pix (proof its not a white bugera)

ElectraDyne.jpg

ElectraDyne4.jpg

ready for it???

ElectraDyne13.jpg

ElectraDyne14.jpg

ElectraDyne22.jpg

ElectraDyne6.jpg

Wow, that's really hot! Congrats! It looks great! I didn't even know you could get them with black panels and white/cream knobs. :shock:

Octavarius said:
Wow, that's really hot! Congrats! It looks great! I didn't even know you could get them with black panels and white/cream knobs. :shock:

thats the stock panel, but yeah, you can get the knobs in whte or black!!

****. That may be the classiest Mesa I have ever seen.

Turn the Master up, ya big girl. :lol:

wow, you've taken custom to a whole new level! Will you ever take it out of the house?

Beautiful. I'm jealous. Congratulations!

...and just checking, because I can't tell if you took the back photo before you powered up: be sure you take that synthetic mesh off the power tubes. :?
edit: guess you took the photo before power-up, now that i look again...

very cool does yours have that new channel gain matching knob on the back?

Awesome looking amp... and the classy looks match the tone.

I played one at Mesa Hollywood a few weeks back and while I left MH not craving the Mark V anymore, I left with a new kind of GAS in the shape of an ElectraDyne. I was never a fan of el84s until i met this amp... everything about the tone was sweet and that puppy took pedals like it was its job. I challenge anyone who rags on Mesa for being too complex to try the electradyne with the pedals of their choice and not want to break out the credit card :twisted:

I dont know about anyone else, but to me this is what a VOX should sound like just as a Stiletto is what a Marshall should sound like.

djw said:
Beautiful. I'm jealous. Congratulations!

...and just checking, because I can't tell if you took the back photo before you powered up: be sure you take that synthetic mesh off the power tubes. :?
edit: guess you took the photo before power-up, now that i look again...

i did. this is actually the second amp i buy brand new from mesa so im aware of it ..lol. thanks for looking out though.

Latest posts

Back