• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nearly all of my Pedals FS....ON THE BAY

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
Heres the list: most pedals as new, maybe some minor cosmetics (from use...). All smoke free home- no issues, most complete with all accessories and literature-
Thanks-

http://shop.ebay.com/gibbon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

you bought an axe-fx?

No- what I did was get a GT10. The 10 serves 2 purposes now- it is a stand alone when I can not bring my big-boy rig, and since it can change channels on the stiletto, I incorporated onto the board. I will not lie to you and tell you it is better than the stomps, but I can't afford to keep everything.....sign of the times...
So, my loss is someones gain.
I wouldn't mind an Axe, but that would also require a floor board and RJ-16....maybe one day....

Good luck selling, Laskyman! I can't say I'm surprised as I did the same thing once my GT-8 was setup via 4CM and changing my amps' channels.

Latest posts

Back