My Poser Old Lady !

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18&Life

Reaction score
People it's a 12 years old guitar and a crap webcam.You can see its bridge is almost dead !I took a pic of my other 2 guitars to show you how crap my cam is .I hope you like it.
Remember the pic isn't in judgement,some will like some won't,what matters here is you can do a pic on photoshop and glue it on your guitar with white wood glue or print it as a decal ,then clear coat.

body2.jpg

body1.jpg

head2.jpg

head1.jpg

others.jpg

This will be my next project but with black hardware and red pups !

darkguitar.jpg

:twisted:

that's really cool. how did you print it out and how did you do all the dimensions for the hardware and such?

did you actually sand down to the wood and then apply and clear coat? that is really cool and something i would consider doing for a project guitar. awesome looking stuff man!

I really like that Jackson font. Looks killer.Too bad in that red mock up guitar, the neck is def. from an ESP haha. I'd recognize those Arrowhead inlays anywhere.

-AJH

jtb226 said:
that's really cool. how did you print it out and how did you do all the dimensions for the hardware and such?

did you actually sand down to the wood and then apply and clear coat? that is really cool and something i would consider doing for a project guitar. awesome looking stuff man!

Do the measurements of your guitar's body.Then Do in photoshop a guitar's body the same size of yours.Create the image over that body.

I sanded down because it was red and I wanted blue but you can glue the image over your guitar without sanding down then clear coat.
Glue the image,cut edges and clear coat.
Try first on a piece of wood.

A friend of mine said It's just a piece of wood with magnets !

Easy as hell.
:D

nice, what kind of paper did you use for the print out ?
I dont think my printer will print that big, kinkos maybe?

Very cool man. Would definitely be interesting for a project.

On a side note isn't this similar to how Ibanez did the old John Petrucci signature?

what did you use for clear coat?

and i'm also interested to know what kind of printer/paper you used

Regular clear coat.3 cams.
The same paper of CDs covers.I think it's called glossy there .
:wink:

Rampage said:
Very cool man. Would definitely be interesting for a project.

On a side note isn't this similar to how Ibanez did the old John Petrucci signature?

Kinda like the old Jem Florals.

Some people forget that guitars are just a piece of wood,do your art ,if it looked not the way you wanted,remove it and do it again !!
Nothing is forever,if you didn't liked,re-do it.

Latest posts

Back