Mesa Quad pre, price?? I can get it for $1200

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris_EIT

Reaction score
Hey guys! I got offered a quad pre for 1200 aussie dollars! It's in 85 - 90% cosmetic condition!

Opinions, is this a good buy???

i don't know what the going rate is in your country, but i got mine for 700 euro's at the time. Which atm is like 470 US dollars. Which is 500 Aussie dollars?

Kupke said:
i don't know what the going rate is in your country, but i got mine for 700 euro's at the time. Which atm is like 470 US dollars.

Same here, got one off eBay for 490 USD.

but i got mine for 700 euro's at the time. Which atm is like 470 US dollars

A euro is worth more than a dollar. At today's exchange rate 700€ is 1100US$ and 1150AUD.
For european prices I'd consider 1200AUD a bit on the high side, but I expect they are harder to get hold of in Australia so you probably wont get a much better deal.

doh, you're right the dollar is worth approx 2/3rds of the euro. Not the other way around! ;)

Ok, so umm??? I'm not really sure here, is it worth it?
Secondly, he has dropped the price to 1100!
Cheers

you're probably best off asking around in your country what the going prices are. They seem to differ in different parts of the world.

For europe that would be an average deal.

I'd suggest you getting stuffs from the US. It's much cheaper than in Aus even after you pay the shipping cost. You don't have to pay tax for those under $1000.

Latest posts

Back