• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Mark IV rack mount head, Dual Rectifier Rev F, more...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

disassembled

Reaction score
Hey all I had a good go around getting rid of things last month and I want to keep the streak alive. For sale are the things that I really don't use and they would be better suited not to sit in my basement.

All items located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Text 8O8 67O 9826

1991 Mesa Mark IVA rack mount head - excellent condition - no footswitch, no reverb tank - $old
1992 dual rectifier Rev F serial R065X - headshell looks used with plenty of tears and scratches in the tolex, headshell was repaired at some point - looks like the joint split - repair seems solid, non original chassis screws, non original feet, brand new STR 440's and preamp tubes - $old
1995 (I think) 50/50 Power amp - some rack rash on top panel, right rack ear has slight bend (I will try to fix and then take pictures) $450 Shipped

I will post non boogie items from sale in the general classified forum. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions shoot me a PM or text.

Back