Mark IV export model.... does it have taps for USA voltage?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
Hey all, I've been going through a saga of trying to score this Mark IVb combo, went to test/purchase on saturday, powered on but wasn't getting any sound. Long story short the fellow was european and not a musician, and after poking around I realized that it was a 240v export model (I'm in the US). I left dejected but then decided to talk to the seller some more. I ordered a stepdown transformer and got an agreement for a significantly discounted price (assuming everything tests out fine once I get that and go back)

Now I'm fine using the stepdown for now, especially at the price, but my question is, do the export models contain taps for USA voltage that I could have a tech switch out? I messaged Mesa Boogie but I feel like my question wasn't totally understood but was referred to the repair shop. From what I've read online it sounds like the export models often had taps for the entire range of international voltages?

Back