Mark III simul class transformer, wich one for C+ ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
Hi all

I have my c+ on its way, but i still dont know if it is simul class.

So while I anxiously awaith , I like to find out wich mark 3 i need to buy as a doner amp , IF my c+ turns out not to be simul class ?

thanks

Don't know for sure,but I would think one built at the
time the C+ was discontinued and the Mk III was launched.
It would have this number on it:
Simul Output - SC-152019B – Simul-Class
Happy hunting
Jim

562003 output tranny. and If its a 100 watt US amp its got a 105 power tranny. The mk IV 562004 would work too as a output.

Shep said:
562003 output tranny. and If its a 100 watt US amp its got a 105 power tranny. The mk IV 562004 would work too as a output.

According to the c+ for dummies , this amp would come from the factory with the SC-152019B OT if its a simul class is the 562003 OT the same exact OT just with a different number ?

This post describe a c+ long head that have been upgraded to a simul class , the new OT is labled 562300 and several people state that ist indedical to the SC-152019B OT
But what other amp is a 563003 OT found in ,?
alot of numbers and very misty when the can be the same but with different numbers on them, :roll:

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37836&hilit=SC+152019B

I do not , wanna take eny shortcuts , I want the amp to be exactly like as if it was factory DRG.

Im possitiv that it has the 105 PT, and the spec card wich the seller included says with big fat letters DRG, and its a long head so no simul swich on the back proberly why he dossent know its a DRG , so basicly im 98 % sure it is a factory DRG.

Cant waith to get it here :D

I can't wait until you get it either !!! Too much conjecture and speculation on the OT. Even if it was not a DRG,
I would leave it alone. It's like drawing a mustache on the Mona Lisa. :shock:

Hey Cremona!

Did you get your Amp. I read a bit in the forum and found this one http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26907&start=15

Goodwill made some pics of his early Mark III Simul Class on the second page of his thread. Don't know if you realise the Part Number of the OT. It looks the same as the one on a Simul Amp. So, if you'll search for an early Mark III in case your Amp isn't a Simul and you want to convert it. Hope this info helps anyone who's asking himself or the forum the same question.

Regards!

Hi

The amp have been in the danish customs for a whole week, aparently the are very very bussy, you know everything we danes buy from a none EU country have to be investigated .

BUT five minuts ago when i checked the tracking again , finaly it have left the the danish customs and are on its way to my post hause, that means i got through and i can pick it up tomorrow.

I should be a DRG , il get back tomorrow with the tranny numbers and pic for you guys

Stay tuned

The amp have been in the danish customs for a whole week, aparently the are very very bussy, you know everything we danes buy from a none EU country have to be investigated .

I know how you feel! That's the same down here in Germany! And i buy most of my things in the US. But such big deals make me crazy with the waiting time. Even buying them here in Germany.

Finally it will clear THE question! Oh and of course we will see some Sibling pics 8)

SpongeRob said:

I know how you feel! That's the same down here in Germany! And i buy most of my things in the US. But such big deals make me crazy with the waiting time. Even buying them here in Germany.

Finally it will clear THE question! Oh and of course we will see some Sibling pics 8)

yeah the wanna piece of the action dont the , but it cleared that all i need to know :D

Well its at my postoffice now but i first pick it up tomorrow morning(thursday morning) , talk about being excited, i have been without a amp for two weeks now.
My nabours are in for a grim suprise when i flick the amp out of standby, the proberly thourght i had gone all acoutic. :twisted:

Dont worry il post pics and all the uncensored stuff you guys want :lol: :lol:

It's very dangerous having such high expectations. :evil:

Hopefully you get what you've been looking for forever.

tony777 said:
It's very dangerous having such high expectations. :evil:

Hopefully you get what you've been looking for forever.

Naa no worries on my part, I have had a DRG c+ (upgrade) for a years time and sold it one month ago only because i wanted a long head version, and need the cash to finance that dream.
If i where more rich i would have keept it because it litteraly loved it.

So you see i kinda know what im getting :wink:

Im still curious to find out what this amps sound like with a 105 tranny, mine had a 100 tranny, but i mostly play metal and im a pure breed rytmen player, this one might be even better suited out for my style.

Il know in about 12 houres time :D

Latest posts

Back