Mark III Schematic?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullen

Reaction score
Does anyone have the schematic for the Mark III? Preferably the red stripe.

I want to mod my Mark III to the IIC+ like version that Reeko81 did.
I have a tech that can do the mod, but he wanted the schematic for the Mark III to help him (I already have the IIC+ schematic).

Any help is appreciated.

I had to buy it from musicparts.com because the one available on the web is unreadable.

When you'll mod it post me some info about clean channel.

Reeko

Sure thing.

Your mods seems to be exactly what I want from my Mark III. I feel that it´s a bit too edgy and sharp in the high end. I want to smooth the amp out a bit, and get more of that warm, old school Mesa sound. It´s a bit too metal sounding right now (and I already have other amps for that). Basically, I want that famous smooth lead tone. I find that I always have turn down the 6600 slider and use very low presence to get it to smooth out the way I want it to. A bigger clean sound would be great too.

I have already asked Mesa for a few stripe variation schematics and they told me that all there was is the original from 1985. The board remained virtually unchanged from beginning to end, but the components used to make the stripe versions are not publicly available. You would have to find a few high quality circuit board shots to try and sneak a stripe version. Either that, or give up and hunt down a Green Stripe.

Bullen said:
Sure thing.

Your mods seems to be exactly what I want from my Mark III. I feel that it´s a bit too edgy and sharp in the high end. I want to smooth the amp out a bit, and get more of that warm, old school Mesa sound. It´s a bit too metal sounding right now (and I already have other amps for that). Basically, I want that famous smooth lead tone. I find that I always have turn down the 6600 slider and use very low presence to get it to smooth out the way I want it to. A bigger clean sound would be great too.
Here my setting I think it a very warm and smooth tone. For now it the best tone, for my taste, that I came with.
It in Class A

bluestripes.jpg

Latest posts

Back