• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark III custom footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vigo1999

Reaction score
ask my amp tech to build me another custom fs for my mark3 so the former one is up for grabs.

from ch1 w/o eq to lead w eq to ch2 w/o eq with only one step from each other . . . no more mr tap dancer! :D

works with your regular 9v power supply and cames with custom cable as well.

265usd plus shipping

MarkIIIFootswitch006.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch007.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch008.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch010.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch011.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch012.jpg

MarkIIIFootswitch004.jpg

open to trades for:

delay pedals (MXR carbon copy / TC electronics flashback)

drive pedals (fulltone OCD / GT 500 / Seymour Duncan twin tube blue / Radial Trimode / Radial plexitube / Xotic bb preamp)

tuner (tc electonics polytune)

tremolo (fulltone supa-trem)

lemme know what you have!

Hey mate i need one of these!!! Literally just stole a mkIII head from the local guitar shop at $950AUD :)

Can you ship to australia? i need a smaller one though, the head doesnt have an eq so i just want the 3 switches - ch1/2, rhy/lead, reverb on/off if you do customs?

Cheers!!

ah, just realised you didnt make them i got all excited ha ... any chance someone has schematics?

Latest posts

Back