Mark III C+ Mod...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glawk

Reaction score
So I have a very low serial no stripe 60W EQ Mark III, and am contemplating doing the mod...but I don't really want to send my amp off to MB...

Is it possible to do the mod locally? Does anyone have a schematic/parts list that you need for the mod?

Also please give me your informed opinion on what the mod may do for my amp...it does have the same power transformers that were in my 60W Mark IIC+. I like the III sound...but I am having trouble dialing in that smooth IIC+ lead tone... is this my answer?

Does this mean no one knows what parts are needed and where to put them?

Cmon guys :evil:

Here's what you can do.

Check here for your local Authorized Mesa/Boogie Repair Center: http://www.mesaboogie.com/US/Dealers/rep_select_2.php

Then contact them directly and ask them if they can perform the mod. They should then be able to get a hold of Mesa/Boogie (Mike B - if need be...) and they will provide the schematics/info needed to perform the mod.

I did the same thing out here in Toronto a few months ago, I didn't actually go ahead with the mod as I ended up selling my Mark III, but...My local authorized repair center did say they could perform the mod, they also mentioned that being an "authorized" Mesa/Repair facility they had access to schematics needed...

Hope all works out for you. If you go ahead let us know how it turns out!

Ok, I will try contacting see if there is anyone around here.

Don't really want to send it to mesa because the amp is completely mint, as in it looks like I pulled it out of the box it was shipped in a couple days ago. Plus it would double the cost to send it out there...

Back