Lonestars need pedal boards, let's see em!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey John (?) @ plan-X

Thanks for the props
Are you using the Lonestar on those my space tracks??????
I am re-recording a few tracks with my lonestar that i laid down with my previous amp (Fender BDRI) for my upcoming CD
What a tone machine the LS is and i still am not even utilizing Ch 2 yet

Adam (?), Yeah John here. No, unfortunately I did not use the LSC on those tracks. They are internal programs on the recorder. Most of those recordings pre-date my 04 Pig. I started to do some in 05ish, but the recorder gave up the ghost.

IMG_1761.jpg

Empress Superdelay makes my wienershnitzel go crazy. ill get one before the years out. do you love yours?

derekjason said:
IMG_1761.jpg

Empress Superdelay makes my wienershnitzel go crazy. ill get one before the years out. do you love yours?

Well that was weird. I saw this post and it took me a minute to realise "Hang on, that's my pedalboard. I don't remember posting piccies recently"....

Yes the Superdelay is the finest delay pedal I've used and I've had most of the main ones at one point or other. It is very pricey, but is so versatile. The only downside is how you access the 8 stored patches, in that you have to cycle through all of them. Other than that there's nothing else to complain about. It will also go in front of the amp or in the loop without compromising tone.

fox5150 said:
derekjason said:
IMG_1761.jpg

Well that was weird. I saw this post and it took me a minute to realise "Hang on, that's my pedalboard. I don't remember posting piccies recently"....

Yes the Superdelay is the finest delay pedal I've used and I've had most of the main ones at one point or other. It is very pricey, but is so versatile. The only downside is how you access the 8 stored patches, in that you have to cycle through all of them. Other than that there's nothing else to complain about. It will also go in front of the amp or in the loop without compromising tone.

ha yeah, it deleted a bunch of stuff and just kept the stuff between the 's when i posted, yeah i heard its like 5 bills, but looks **** sexificated.

Is that why there is no Lonestar amp listed in derekjason Post. What skull duggery is going on?

Latest posts

Back