Lamb of God song through a Recto

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingster911

Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a long while for some reason, and realized I don't think I've ever tried my luck at showing off my tone, etc. Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQE2zCySUE

That's fuckin rad sir. Road Kings are too much fun... Don't recognize the song, sweet clip!

very nice!!! they use Mark IV's religiously, but your tone there is pretty close to my ears. Pretty sure they are using the V's now...?!

I'm kind-of under the suspicion that Boogie let them use the V even in recording of Wrath.

kingster911 said:
I'm kind-of under the suspicion that Boogie let them use the V even in recording of Wrath.
I'm pretty sure it was all IV's.....through Orange cabs, I believe. I got this info from a very reliable source.

It's the Smart People Factory Green Line OD. It's got a lot of potential. A mud switch, and a modern/vintage switch allow some versatility. Mud switch is not on when I use it as a boost, it seems the mud is only noticeable when going for a soft/driven/boosted lead.

I dig that tone big time. Wish the speakers on my lap top didn't suck massively so I could've enjoyed it a lot more. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back