I was on TV today....check it out!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjboogie

Reaction score
I wasn't crazy about the tv mix but it was fun.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/good_day_atl/Hip-Hop-Group-Arrested-Development-042910

Enjoy!
peace
JJ

Hey that is really fantastic, can hear many diverse influences. That's some real art there, certainly not record company formula single dimensional gangster stuff: and your coming to Australia. Are you guys from the home of Arthur Fonzarelli?

I thought you were going to break into Machine Gun (like the Isley Brothers - Ohio) in the bridge. Will keep my eye out for your Melbourne gig.

Stay temperate

Leroy the Massochist said:
Hey that is really fantastic, can hear many diverse influences. That's some real art there, certainly not record company formula single dimensional gangster stuff: and your coming to Australia. Are you guys from the home of Arthur Fonzarelli?

I thought you were going to break into Machine Gun (like the Isley Brothers - Ohio) in the bridge. Will keep my eye out for your Melbourne gig.

Stay temperate

The lead singer is from Milwaukee but the band is based out of Atlanta.

We did the Raggamuffin tour two years in a row not this year but the two before and the same promoter also had us open for INXS and Simple Minds a few years ago too. That was fun.

That was great JJ :D I actually thought the guitar sat very well in the mix. Not so sure on the old shakeycam camera work!

Sounded good, JJ....

I'd be afraid to hear what I sounded like that early in the morning.... :oops:

Latest posts

Back