How Many Mark III Mods Are Available?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends upon which version you have and what you consider a 'mod'. The green stripes have every factory update out there and the no dot/black dots have none. The only non-production mod that is reasonably considered, IMO, is the R2 volume mod. There are others for specific tonal adjustments, but I'm talking about functionality mods. Other versions can be brought up to green stripe standards.

igfraso said:
The reverb mod, as well.
That's part of the group included in the green stripe updates. It was included at the factory, I believe, from purple forward (not sure about the exact time but were definitely in the green updates).

Oh, I missed your "non-production mod" part.

I am almost sure that the factory R mod started with the blue stripe, not before.

igfraso said:
Oh, I missed your "non-production mod" part.

I am almost sure that the factory R mod started with the blue stripe, not before.

hummm . . .thats a very interesting info and clears the things a bit. . . ive never thought that my mkIII needed a reverb mod. i think it's already good and mine is a blue stripe.

Takes the distortion out and cleans it up and fixes the hum that some III's have in the reverb. If i am not mistaken.

Latest posts

Back