Has anyone ever used a treble booster with the Lonestar??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Strats

Reaction score
Just wondering.

My LSC seems to be on the darker side, maybe a Beano Boost would help with the tweaking process.

Anyone have any experience or opinions on treble boosters?

Thanks! :D

I couldnt do without my Rothwell Atomic Booster!
can use it as a clean boost or you can filter out bass frequences at the same time,
I think I'm the only person on here that uses it (they'll never know how good it is)!! HAHAHAHAHA :D

I use an MI Audio Boost n'Buff with my LSS and I can't recommend it enough. It has a great buffer which helps retain highs and the booster is excellent. Up to noon on the dial it is a clean boost and then past that, it is a treble booster. I have version 1 but on version 2 of the B n'B, you have separate gain and volume controls. Treble boosters and dark amps like the Lonestar are a great match!!

Well then, that settles it!

Now I need to find a good treble booster, AM Beano Boost anyone?

I am lovin the Xotic RC and have gone back to disengaging the loop (its a much more open and less compressed tone) and using a volume pedal.

As I always suggest you need your volume passed 12 o'clock and you get out of that darkness territory. If that is too loud decrease the wattage. Note I have my humbucker volume at about 7 or 8 and tone around six to fatten up the sound and get rid of the EL84 shrill. At volume the amp is bright (not dark) enough for this to work wonderfully.

Latest posts

Back