• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T + cash: Roadster head-PICS ADDED

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paytojt

Reaction score
Great condition Roadster head, serial number VR-001141. Not a thing wrong with it. Comes with manual, footswitch, and cover. Mesa 6L6's, preamps, and rectifiers. Person I got it from did not include a receipt of purchase, so not sure on the warranty. Just trying to be up front. I have sold three other amps on the forum, so you can trust me! Looking to get $1700 shipped in lower 48 states of USA, more outside of that area to be determined. PM me for pictures or more info. Thanks guys. Gotta help pay for a wedding! Will also consider trades for a Stiletto Deuce or Trident (Series II) or an Ace so I have something to play if gigs come about.

Pics:
http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr146/paytojt/

paytojt is a good guy. Buy with confidence!

I'm assuming it is your wedding you are helping pay for? That or you are old enough to have a daughter that is getting married...

MusicManJP6 said:
paytojt is a good guy. Buy with confidence!

I'm assuming it is your wedding you are helping pay for? That or you are old enough to have a daughter that is getting married...

Thanks for the vouch. Yeah, it's mine. I'm only 27!

put your foot down now bro or youll be screwed later!

Fixxer6671 said:
yeah man. sell something else, your gonna regret this one... :cry:

It's all good, guys. I'm not being forced to do anything. It would just make life a little easier, and I'll be in a much better position to replace it in the near future. I'm on educational leave from my music teaching job to finish my Master's degree, and I'll be back to teaching next year. However, I'm getting married in June, before the school year starts. I might consider trades plus cash for something. Mainly just want a little extra dough, and the Roadster is the best thing I've got to sell as far as not taking a hit. Guitars and other stuff never sell that well, but look for a pretty good thread in the classified section soon on some really good stuff that is just extra for me right now.

paytojt said:
Fixxer6671 said:
yeah man. sell something else, your gonna regret this one... :cry:

It's all good, guys. I'm not being forced to do anything. It would just make life a little easier, and I'll be in a much better position to replace it in the near future. I'm on educational leave from my music teaching job to finish my Master's degree, and I'll be back to teaching next year. However, I'm getting married in June, before the school year starts. I might consider trades plus cash for something. Mainly just want a little extra dough, and the Roadster is the best thing I've got to sell as far as not taking a hit. Guitars and other stuff never sell that well, but look for a pretty good thread in the classified section soon on some really good stuff that is just extra for me right now.

Good luck! Killer amp and good guy bump!

trade for this beauty, with road case?

mold001.jpg

Latest posts

Back