• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Single Rectifier solo 50 head version 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avi8r2005

Reaction score
The title says it all. I've only had this a little over 6 mos now, still has fully transferable warranty on it. The 6l6 tubes have virtually no time on them as I swapped to the EL34 combination. I did do the effects loop mod per the Mesa Boogie tech bulletin from the tech support department. It can easily be converted back to parallel if so desired. The amp is in MT and I'm asking $1100 for it and may be able to get a deal on shipping, although I do have a bit of wiggle room on that price as well. If interested contact me at [email protected] Only selling as I just picked up a Stiletto Deuce and no need to have 2 earth shaking amps around the house (at least I keep trying to tell myself that).

Latest posts

Back