• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Roadster, Rectifier cab, and Stiletto/Trad. cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainsong86

Reaction score
I'm downsizing my Mesa Boogie gear. This should make the people of my apartment complex very happy.

For sale is a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster in mint condition with 1 year left on the warranty (2006 model I believe). The amp has only had light home use. About a year ago one of the pre-amp tubes went out, causing a resistor to burn up. This was replaced and serviced by a qualified Mesa repair center and they restocked the amp with all new tubes! These tubes haven't had many hours on them since. I'm the first/only owner. Comes with amp cover, footswitch, footswitch cover, and a couple cool green and blue pilot lights. $1650

I also have a Mesa Boogie Traditional (Stiletto) 4x12 straight front cabinet. Mint condition. First/only owner.
$700

And finally a Mesa Boogie Rectifier slant/straight 4x12 cab. This is one of those cool ones with a straight front cabinet yet an angled baffle. So you get the sound disbursement but you can also stack another 4x12 (or a really big head) on it. This one's mint but I'm the second owner. $650

I also have a full re-tubing for the Roadster.. price negotiable
Would prefer pickup in either Bloomington or Champaign,IL... will also travel to Chicago

guitar not for sale....

070430_155907-1.jpg

Back