• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Ibanez RG7420 w/ Dimarzio D-Activator7 (Canada)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zilla

Reaction score
I bought this magenta crush 7-string around Christmas thinking that i would use it more, but I think I've played it a grand total of 4 times since then. I even replaced the stock pickups with DiMarzio D-Activator 7's. The action is perfect and the neck is straight as an arrow. This thing sounds great, but I just don't play it.

The 7420 has the same neck as the 7620. It has the Lo-TRS bridge, which stays in tune just fine. I've cleaned the fingerboard and polished the frets so this thing looks like it just rolled off of the production line. There are no chips or dings in the body. Comes with a softshell gig bag.

EDIT: When taking more photos, i did notice a hairline crack in the paint on either side of the AANJ pocket about 1/4" or less long.

I'm open for trades. My preferences are PRS SE Mike Akerfeldt, PRS SE 245 (flame maple veneer only) models and possibly carvin CT models (obviously with some extra cash), but I'm pretty open minded.

I am also interested in a trade for a good midi footswitch like a Rocktron Midi Mate or a Voodoo labs Ground Control Pro.

Not really interested in amps unless it's a Jet City 50 watt head or a Carvin V3 or Legacy head. Rack mount effects: might be interested.

bottom line: make an offer. you might be surprised!

Stuff that I know I am not interested in:
Fender Strats and Teles (or variations thereof)
ESP LTD
Schecters
other 7 or 8 string guitars
oddball body styles like V's, explorers, warlocks, etc.
guitars with weird graphics on them.

Fine print: The guitar is located in Canada. I'd prefer to deal within Canada, but will also ship to the US and europe. Buyer is responsible for paypal fees, all shipping costs and duties.

Asking $500 CAD OBO + shipping and paypal fees.

Cheers

IbanezRG7420.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

041.jpg

Latest posts