Express 5:25 vs Rectoverb 25

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotts

Reaction score
I was thinking of off loading one of my 100 watt monsters (Either the Lonestar or the Roadster) for a 25 watt amp. I play mostly classic rock. My gut instinct was to go for the rectoverb 25, but I love the idea of the solo boost function. Curious which amp you guys would recommend.

Thanks Cordo. If you say express, which amp should I consider unloading Roadster or Lonestar?

mmm...tough choice !!...roadster and Lonestar they supposed to have similar cleans...so i would keep the one with better crunch...( or lead if you are more interested in that! )...I owned a rectoverb and i switched for a Dual Caliber....IMHO way better than the rectos ( too Factory Scooped )...

yep, my mini isn't scooped. Many of the suggested settings on the Vintage and Modern channels have the gain at or below 9:00, and those settings have worked well for me. Even the clean channel with my vintage spec pickups on my Tokai strat doesn't need mids above 12:00-1:00. With my Prs's, JP12, Wolfgang, etc. 10:00 or so is the norm.

Latest posts

Back