Eq slider knob for a mark II , same as the ones on mark V ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cremona

Reaction score
Hi all

Aparently boogie dossent have the eq knobs that is found on the mark II`s and mark III´s . the only have the ones for the mark V.

What is the difference ?

And dos enyone know where you can get the orgnial ones from ?

I need one.

thanks

Soooooooo......

did you get it? :D Pics? :wink:

I don't know if the Mark V fit the older Mark Series Knobs. They look slightly smaller. Also i didn't find any dealer which has a stock of original replacement knobs. tubeampdoctor has Replacement which fits, but are slightly diffrent from the original run. I Also looked on Ebay for similar EQ knobs. At the moment i'm selling two of my Mesa Mark Amps. And possibly will get a set of the TAD EQ Slider knobs. Because i have 4 out of 5 original. And a set of different one looks better than one missing knob. So maybe i will have 4 as Spares and can send you one for your new Baby. I remember Dave has a Mark V. Or just post in the Mark V Section and get the measurements from the Slider knobs. :wink:

SpongeRob said:
Soooooooo......

did you get it? :D Pics? :wink:

I don't know if the Mark V fit the older Mark Series Knobs. They look slightly smaller. Also i didn't find any dealer which has a stock of original replacement knobs. tubeampdoctor has Replacement which fits, but are slightly diffrent from the original run. I Also looked on Ebay for similar EQ knobs. At the moment i'm selling two of my Mesa Mark Amps. And possibly will get a set of the TAD EQ Slider knobs. Because i have 4 out of 5 original. And a set of different one looks better than one missing knob. So maybe i will have 4 as Spares and can send you one for your new Baby. I remember Dave has a Mark V. Or just post in the Mark V Section and get the measurements from the Slider knobs. :wink:

Ha no not yet :D

But, il get it this week , I filled out the customes invoice and droped it of monday morning, from there the say 3-5 days before i can pick it up, if im lucky tomorrow will be the day i get it , no words can express my anticipation.

I actually ordered the EQ slider from TAD , but as you know its the one that fits the mark V, I asked them many days ago if its the one that is one the mark II´s and mark III´s but, i got no replay and orderd it enyway, but i got a replay today from them saying that ist the one for the mark V.
That littel piece of plastik costs 10 euros and You have to buy for more then 25 euro.
so i orderd a new mark knob and some black screws.

I would be very interrested in buying a new EQ knob for my new baby :wink: , i want to transform it back to its prime .

poor girl have been stored and locked up for more then ten years
:)

Latest posts

Back