• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Rectifier Solo + Recto 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3124+

Reaction score
Like new, all original, and totally complete: footswitch, covers (still in original unopened plastic), cables, manuals, documents, tags, tube scrunchies, cardboard boxes, and all packaging. Bedroom use only, smoke free, clean and perfect in every way. I've played numerous Rectos and this one is particularly great sounding to my ears. Local Northern Virginia pickup only. Price: $2200

l_935104a09e77d969f0fee36a25803a2b.jpg

I'd say you may want to lower the price IF you are really needing to sell.

Mint Solo Heads go for 1200-1300 mint almost new with warrenty and such all day on ebay and craigslist at the most

4x12 Recto Cabs go for 500-600 all day on them as well at most

According to that I would say 1800 would be a reasonable price if you're hoping to have a chance at selling it. I am not saying you won't sell it because their are people that don't know the advantage to craigslist and ebay AND that is the price at tops.

Honestly though, 1600 may get you a *good* chance at selling, again if you NEED to (IMHO). It stinks, I learned the hard way with a Stiletto stage 1 i paid almost new price for. tried to sell it for that, no way! ended up having to trade, got lucky on that too.

In any event good luck dude.
and i wasnt in any way trying to be rude or a know it all, just trying to offer advice
hope you can find a buyer

Latest posts

Back