Delay?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb's 52

Reaction score
I don't wanna derail another thread:

Jamland said:
I've been looking into the Strymon Timeline. Have you tried that?

Nope, I don't think I need that many options. I kinda had to dumb it down from a EHX Stereo Memory Man, thought that was too much.

treewiz said:
So What Delay have you decided on if any?

After going through, DD-5, DL8, and EHX Stereo Memory Man, I've found the DD-20 to work for me sound-wise, in a live mix, and for ease-of-use.

SonVolt said:
I've got the new Flashback x4 ordered from Amazon. Can't wait to try it out.

Great pedal. I purchased one a little over a month ago. Sounds beautiful. Big fan of the Space Echo on it!

jmontgomery wrote:
I have the Timeline. It's overkill for my style of playing but it's been a lot of fun. You can spend hours tinkering with it. Not a bad sound in it.

Ya the Timeline is pretty bad ***. We had a guy try out for my band who had one that we jammed with a few times. We got him to learn how to play Starlight by Muse where he would play the lead keyboard/synth part on guitar through that pedal. Pretty much was dead on with the album sound wise. He didn't work out in the end, but that was definitely the coolest thing he got going with us in his short stint.

Latest posts

Back