Boogie 2b IIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is for ebay not paypal right?

Paypal is 3% and may or may not discount the shipping. They used to discount for stateside but I haven't sold things in a while.

I love those blue/olive badges. I've got a bunch of the vistalite concert toms, double headed toms and snares. They really project.

Some flooding forced my drumset out of the basement this year but the standard set up uses a concert tom (12?, 10?) front and center tuned low as most of mine are right above either a 13 or 14 closed tom. Above that, tight fiberglass bongos just below my favorite K 18 crash and a A splash.

Interspersed are a few pads from a TD7, 16inch roto, quad of wood bongos, wood blocks and cowbells. All on a pearl ICON and around a 80s poplar Pearl base kit which are cheap and sound great. At least to my ears that savor darkness. I wood like to get a maple tho.
Ebay takes a cut too. They have taken control of all the money....e.g. it goes throught the ebay purchases bank and they take a cut. In the end with ebay and paypal I paid 12%....

Ebay takes a cut too. They have taken control of all the money....e.g. it goes throught the ebay purchases bank and they take a cut. In the end with ebay and paypal I paid 12%....
That is horrible. And that only applies to Guitars and Basses and subcategories in a direct response to reverb competition. If you list something in any other category (e.g. pro music) they not only steal the shirt off your back but they bend you over and strap you down.

That is why leaving out the middle man brings the fees down to just the Paypal 3%. I wouldn't doubt there is a currency exchange fee, maybe not. There is no reason to use ebay if a seller and buyer are matched elsewhere.

It doesn't seem too tough to have a website for selling. I thought by now there would be a less greed driven alternative.

Back