Anybody using a Euna?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlBoyMikeRyan

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just wondering if anyone is using this pedal from 29 pedals. It sounds amazing as a first in line buffer, but I've noticed that it causes my drive pedals to clip the overall signal. I spoke to the owner who told me it's definitely not supposed to do this. I'm wondering if something with the Mark V has to do with it? Kind of a long shot but I'm at a bit of a loss.

I'm using a strat into Euna, then into a tuner, compressor, drive pedals and then out to the Mark. I'm on channel 1's "fat" setting and I've got the channel master volume at about 9 o'clock with the gain at about noon.

The pedal sounds absolutely stunning, it just gives me a bit more gain than I need when using my drive pedals.

I'd lower the gain on the fat channel significantly. Maybe down below 9 o'clock. If the pedal has EQ, that could cause gain overload too, depending on the frequencies it boosts. But the gain lower than 12 o'clock on FAT mode should help.

I use a Euna and find it very useful in preserving top end on my guitar input. I have a treble booster (R2R elec) which I use on my P-90 guitars - in Euna's loop, which is designed for those sorts of pedals. I run all of my pedals into a Mastermind PBC/6X switcher. The loop in the Euna allows me to separate my treble booster or a fuzz from Euna's buffer and saves an input on my switcher.

It was well worth the $

Back