Anybody in Alabama with a mark V yet?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEY B. said:
Not to my knowledge. I am on ready-set-go. I just finished installing the active pickups in my 10 string banjo. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats metal...hopefully "prog" metal :lol:

phyrexia said:
I will light this Board up the second they enter the state. Don't worry.

Yes, Victor will sound the alarm for the Bailey Bros. stores in Birmingham and Montgomery.

You might also contact Greg at Metro Music in Dothan (334-792-0883), if you are in the extreme SE corner of the state.

JOEY B. said:
phyrexia said:
I will light this Board up the second they enter the state. Don't worry.

Yes, Victor will sound the alarm for the Bailey Bros. stores in Birmingham and Montgomery.

You might also contact Greg at Metro Music in Dothan (334-792-0883), if you are in the extreme SE corner of the state.
Im close to birmingham so ill just hit up bailey bros...or hold up :lol:

Between all our stores, including my amp, we have 2 combos and 3 heads coming. I don't know when they'll arrive yet. Mine's a combo.

::high-five::

Did Jaime order you yours? He's my buddy :D

Yep, I'm the guitar manager at the Southside store. Been there three years. :)

ryan b said:
phyrexia said:
Between all our stores, including my amp, we have 2 combos and 3 heads coming. I don't know when they'll arrive yet. Mine's a combo.

So you work at Bailey Bros?

Mine's one of the heads. Can't wait.

so peeps there is a head as of today in bama...my bandmate(ryan b) has it. IT KILLS!!!

Yes, Multiple Eagles have Landed :mrgreen:

Here's Ryan's happiest day this year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)

ryanbmarkv.jpg

I purchased my MK V combo at Metro music in Dothan Ala in May. Really good folks there.
I live in north Fla and Metro even shipped it to my house. Metro contacted the morning it was deliverd to them and shipped it to me that afternoon. So I recived the amp unplayed and as brand new as you can get one, the amp had never been taken out of its orignal packing.
Now thats service in my opinion

wnlively

Latest posts

Back