3 channel Dual Recto loop question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facefirst

Reaction score
Picked up an '06 Dual Recto last week. I plugged my Line 6 M13 (using the 4 cable method) into the Recto with the FX loop Send at 100% and the Mix at 50%. When I run even just the reverb (running the effects at 100% from the M13) it has an out of phase sound quality to it, plus it loses some volume and tone. I know this is a common occurrence, from what I've read. I have a few questions:

1. Is there a better way to set this up, namely the FX loop Send and Mix levels.
2. Will the Parallel to Series mod still allow me to engage/disengage the FX loop from the footswitch and use the Solo boost and Master volume controls?

With it set up the way it is, it makes it impossible to us an EQ in the loop. I'm kinda at a loss here over what I should do.

Thanks in advance.

TREC said:
It is a pain in the bum, there is a thread a few below this one about the Mod.

Yeah, I saw the thread (actually posted in it) but there seems to be some difference of opinions and a couple different mods in there. Trying to lock down which one is the best and will retain all the amp/footswitch functionality.

Latest posts

Back