2.90 is shaking my neighbour's windows

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18&Life

Reaction score
I bought an used 2.90.
So I was wondering my 2.90 with volumes on 2 is more louder than a peavey 200 watts of a friend of mine with volume on 5.
So if they have almost the same watts , 2.90= 180 peavey = 200
Why the hell my 2.90 is so louder ?
So knowing their watts doesn't mean anything ?
Does anybody knows something about it ? :shock:

I love to see lifeless people like you spending your time with me .
Get a life :lol: :lol: :lol

Vigo1999 said:
sure you guys know that not all the brazilians are like him . . . :?
don't worry, you can find every kind of people everywhere, must never generalize!
P.S.: I'm still thinking about wines, i will let you know as soon as possible, i'm quite busy in these days!

fatboy135 said:
ummmm maybe I´m getting too old or too silly because I don´t understand nothing about the forum last months :cry:
yes it has been quite a mess in this last period, and i think there are people still exaggerating here...

ytse_jam said:
fatboy135 said:
ummmm maybe I´m getting too old or too silly because I don´t understand nothing about the forum last months :cry:
yes it has been quite a mess in this last period, and i think there are people still exaggerating here...

If I have exaggerated it's probably because this sombra has tired me a lot, sorry for having caused problems to you guys, it seems that serious persons are not appreciated on the Boogie Board but people like sombra are free to joke. Do you think that persons like sombra have the right to write this stupid things on a forum ????
I would also tell that some people here have not understood that sombra has used more than 7 nicknames and some persons have answered to his stupid and illogical questions . Yes, I have answered him but only to let him understand that he's not so sly as he thought. Sorry again guys to have done this.

MesaColiseum300 said:
ytse_jam said:
fatboy135 said:

If I have exaggerated it's probably because this sombra has tired me a lot, sorry for having caused problems to you guys, it seems that serious persons are not appreciated on the Boogie Board but people like sombra are free to joke. Do you think that persons like sombra have the right to write this stupid things on a forum ????
I would also tell that some people here have not understood that sombra has used more than 7 nicknames and some persons have answered to his stupid and illogical questions . Yes, I have answered him but only to let him understand that he's not so sly as he thought. Sorry again guys to have done this.
hey MesaColiseum I agree 100% with what you said. But I think also we all should stop talking about sombra... everybody knows the stolen clips' story now. It seems not fair to me that he never apologized, but let's stop "polluting" the forum in this way. I've got absolutely nothing against you, you all here are my friends, so let's talk between us and forget the bad past things and their author!

ytse_jam said:
MesaColiseum300 said:
ytse_jam said:

hey MesaColiseum I agree 100% with what you said. But I think also we all should stop talking about sombra... everybody knows the stolen clips' story now. It seems not fair to me that he never apologized, but let's stop "polluting" the forum in this way. I've got absolutely nothing against you, you all here are my friends, so let's talk between us and forget the bad past things and their author!

I agree, I'll search to forget sombra, I think that he has learnt his lesson (........I hope :) ). I wouldn't have had to see here on the Boogie Board the same things that happened on Petrucci forum. Ok, now it's better to speak about Mesa amps , this is the main argument of the forum :)

ytse_jam said:
Vigo1999 said:
sure you guys know that not all the brazilians are like him . . . :?
don't worry, you can find every kind of people everywhere, must never generalize!
P.S.: I'm still thinking about wines, i will let you know as soon as possible, i'm quite busy in these days!

Cool Majesty, just cool! 8) take your time buddy. :D

Latest posts

Back