• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1982 marshall jcm 800 4210

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knotts

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I'm selling this amp for a friend of mine. He takes care of all of his equipment. Here are the details.

1982 marshall jcm 800 4210 channel switching 1x12 combo with reverb, and footswitch with 20 foot cord for reverb and channel selection. Celestion g12 80 m 16 ohm speaker. Power tubes are Electro Harmonix 6550's with maybe 30 hours on them. Looking to get $850; buyer pays shipping costs.

JCM 800 model 1933 1x12 extension cabinet with celestion g12 70 m 16 ohm. Looking to get $200; buyer pays shipping costs.

Cosmetically the combo is 7.5 out of 10 with some small tolex tears and a scratch on the faceplate. The extension cab is 9.5 out of 10 cosmetically.

He's going to be posting these on ebay and craigslist as well but I offered to post it for him here because I know there are a some guys who like vintage marshall equipment. He's a reasonable guy so I'm sure a reasonable offer will be accepted. Images below.

both_1.jpg

cab_back.jpg

cab_front.jpg

combo_back.jpg

combo_front.jpg

combo_gain.jpg

drake_transformer.jpg

factory_date.jpg

footswitch.jpg

PM me if interested and I'll get you the particulars of how to get in touch with him.

My friend read the post and I misunderstood what he wanted.

Combo + speaker cab $850; buyer pays for shipping charges.

As separates, make an offer. It's going up on ebay this weekend so let me know if there is any interest.

Latest posts

Back