VoodooMan Switches

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings All,

This is the VoodooMan. I am posting here to let everyone know that I am back in full swing and apologize profusely again, for the lack of communication and late shipments.

I am glad to report that my son is doing just grand now! The doctors removed a growth that was the size of a golfball near his gall bladder about three weeks ago or so and thank God it turned out benign! Week before last he had a relapse and had to have another minor procedure to relieve some fluids that had built up. His color is back and he is eating like a horse! It's hard to keep him still and relaxing during recovery but this is a good sign.

I have been through many things in my 46 years that would have driven allot of people over the edge but this has been the absolute most terrifying thing I have ever experienced. I was out of my mind with anxiety and just couldn't think straight at all. For those of you who have children I know you can imagine what it must have been like and for those who don't there's just no easy way to describe it. He is my only child and if it had turned out in a bad way, someone would have had to weave a basket for me to live in!

Anyway, I am about two weeks behind on shipping. Some of the units have not been built yet and I am working feverishly to get everything put together and shipped. I am a one person operation so things are a bit confused right at this moment. I will try to get the orders out by the date they came in but it might not go that way, close though.

I know some of you are not pleased with me right now but I must tell you that I will choose my son and family over anything else in my life even if it means ruining my reputation, business or financially. I am not out to take advantage of anyone nor speculate in illegal activities so if you can be patient a little longer we all can come out with something positive here.

Sincerely

James "VoodooMan" Britt

Welcome to the board. I've seen your stuff on ebay. I have a 2 year old daughter, and I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if I were in your place. Good luck. All the best for your family and business.

~trem

+1. Good luck with everything. Two kids here myself, and the thought of having to go through something like that is simply terrifying. Wishing you and your son the very best.

Peace.

I am a father who has been through a few things as well, so I totally get it. Congratulations. You must be massively relieved. Everything else in life is a distant second to the health of a son or daughter.

I have a Mark III head on its way to me, and included is one of your 3-way switches. I'm looking forward to it. If I have questions I may need to post here. One that comes to mind right away: I am not sure if a cable will be included with my switch. I have a stereo cable meant for a 2-way switch. Will that work with one of your 3-way switches?

Glad to hear your son is doing well.

All the best,

Jonny

I got the switch today. I just want everyone to know this guys switches are built like a brick s**t house. Sorry about the Paypal thing and I'm glad to hear your kid is doing better.

I've emailed him, and not gotten a response. I don't want to take my $$$ back if he's shipping now, but I've been waiting a few days for a response, and can only wait so long before getting a refund. When did you order your switch?

Same here.

I bought and paid on eBay on April 21. I received a USPS Delivery Conf email on April 29 which said that shipping info was received.

Then I heard from him on May 2 giving a link to this thread. Said he would ship ASAP. I have heard nothing since and he hasn't responded to any of the emails that I have sent.

Hey guys, give him a chance. I had to file a claim through paypal and that got his attention. He probably wasn't around a computer when his child was in the hospital. Email him again and give him a chance. The foot switch is worth it.

He's dealing with a lot. I never got a response either and it took over a month to get my switch.

But when I DID get it - it was great!

Ditto, it took a while but I got my switch. Guy's been trying hard to communicate with a lot of customers in a semi-efficient way and he's got a longstanding good rep, give him a break.

I ordered the big one for my Mark III. I emailed him today to get a ship date because I was starting to think it was too long a wait...and he sid it was going out Monday. I had no idea about his son. I feel bad now!

I wish you well James, and I am sure glad to hear about your fine reputation with your product.

Thank you for making these switches!

Greetings this is the VoodooMan,

I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone who has supported me during this stressful time and offer an update.

I have recruited some help to increase productivity and expidite shipments. I have just shipped out 47 units on Friday and Saturday, another 18 today and have 52 more scheduled to go Tuesday and Wednesday. By the end of this week all will be caught up and I can get back to a normal stress level.

I know there are a bunch of you that have emailed me repeatedly looking for information on your item and I want to let you know I am not ignoring you it's just that I have more than 2700 emails in my in box and I am trying to answer them in the order they came in. It's been very difficult logistically to build units, answer emails, phone calls and get items shipped. Like I said, I have recruited some help to get caught up so your units will be arriving soon.

James "VoodooMan" Britt

VoodooManSwitches said:
Greetings this is the VoodooMan,

I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone who has supported me during this stressful time and offer an update.

I have recruited some help to increase productivity and expidite shipments. I have just shipped out 47 units on Friday and Saturday, another 18 today and have 52 more scheduled to go Tuesday and Wednesday. By the end of this week all will be caught up and I can get back to a normal stress level.

I know there are a bunch of you that have emailed me repeatedly looking for information on your item and I want to let you know I am not ignoring you it's just that I have more than 2700 emails in my in box and I am trying to answer them in the order they came in. It's been very difficult logistically to build units, answer emails, phone calls and get items shipped. Like I said, I have recruited some help to get caught up so your units will be arriving soon.

James "VoodooMan" Britt

I'm glad I only hit you with one email! haha I'm glad you stepped up here and explained a lot. I wish you well. You are a great guy in my book.

Thank you for coming here with this information!

Great news of your son on the mend, best to him and you.

I've never ordered one of your switches but after reading this thread I think I need to.

Back